Recommended Industry and WorkpieceCoolant processing equipment Bearing parts Robots/Automotives/Construction machines
Coolant processing equipment Construction machines and construction machine parts Engine parts/Non-ferrous metal/SUS/Aluminum/Abrasive grain recovery
Coolant processing equipment Automotives/Automotive parts/Motorcycle parts Engine parts/Non-ferrous metal/SUS/Aluminum/Abrasive grain recovery
Cleaning capability 10μm
Test results by our company (FC-1)
- Setting pressure: 0.15 MPa
- Lapping powder #800: Specific gravity 3.9
- Cleaning efficiency: 95%
Specially processed stainless steel with significantly improved wear-resistant nozzles. The life has extended.
Adopted a compact design that saves space.
Achieved low pressure loss.
With transparent window
With anti-foaming function
Image of the operating principle of FINECLONE
The coolant is pumped using high pressure pumps. Sludge with high specific gravity is separated by the vortex flow generated from the flow of the coolant. The dirty coolant concentrated and is discharged from the outlet at the bottom. As the sludge is separated using centrifugal force, there are no consumables required such as the filters.
Cleaning of coolant used for the following:
- Coolant for grinding
- Coolant for cutting
- Coolant for rolling
- Coolant for cold roll forming
- Coolant for washing machines
|Coolant type||Water-soluble coolant|
- When selecting the pump, choose one with a processing volume of 10L or higher with sufficient capacity. It may not reach the setting pressure.
- Sludge tank is optional.
- Sludge conveyor options is available.
- We have experience in designing and building unit products, so do not hesitate to contact us.
Precautions for suitability
In case of below please consult us.
- Using oil-based coolant.
- Fine sludge filtration.
- Low specific gravity sludge filtration.
- High contamination density coolant filtration.
- Exchangeable nozzle type is also available.
Outline Drawing (With Sludge Tank Type)
FC-05 With Sludge Tank Type
FC-1 With Sludge Tank Type
FC-2 With Sludge Tank Type