Sumitomo Heavy Industries Finetech, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) understands that the Company has an important duty to protect the personal information of its customers, shareholders, business partners, executives and staff and shall endeavor to do so based on the following guidelines.
- The Company shall obtain personal information using appropriate and fair methods, ensure that the personal information obtained is accurate, and manage it securely.
- The personal information shall not be used for any purpose other than those indicated when obtaining the personal information.
- Unless required by law, the Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining permission from the individual first.
- If the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a contractor, the information provided shall be limited to the extent necessary, and the Company shall sign an agreement, etc., with the contractor so that the contractor is under obligation to manage the personal information and monitor the contractor accordingly.
- The Company shall implement appropriate and rational information security measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leak, etc., of personal information, and to address the risk of unauthorized access from outside the Company and other risks.
- The Company shall handle requests from the individual to disclose, revise, stop using, delete, etc., their personal information swiftly in a reasonable manner.
- The Company shall train its executives and staff regarding the contents and the appropriate management of these guidelines and internal rules to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately throughout the company in its daily activities.
- The Company shall assign a person to be responsible for the protection of personal information and shall revise, maintain and improve the contents and management system of these guidelines continuously.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Finetech, Ltd.