- The purpose of this website is to provide information on the activities of Sumitomo Heavy Industries Finetech and its group companies.Prior to using the website, please read and agree to the following Rules of Use.
- Visiting, using or downloading content or information from the website will constitute an agreement to the following terms and conditions.The content, information and URL of the website may be subject to change or removal without notice.
1.Handling of Personal Information
- The personal information provided by customers will be handled appropriately and in accordance with our Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information.
- The personal information, opinions and questions sent via the website will be used to answer customers’ questions or provide better products and services and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The personal information provided by customers will not be provided to a third party for any other purpose than providing services to customers.
- Beneficial services and materials may be provided by electronic, postal or other means based on the personal information provided by customers.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the Sumitomo Heavy Industries Finetech, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as
“Company”) website is owned by the Company and its affiliates.
Customers using the website may duplicate website documents if it is not for profit purposes or for customer internal use only.
However, any duplicates must bear a statement to the effect that the Company and its affiliates own the copyright to them.
Except in the foregoing circumstances, the website is not tantamount to the recognition of any rights attributable to
the Company or third parties that are based on copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property
Trademarks and service marks used on the website are attributable either to the Company or to entities with the right to approve their use by the Company, and may not be used without permission.
4.Terms of Liability
The Company provides no warranties in relation to the documents or content of this website. The Company is in no way
liable for any errors in documents on this website.
Matters recorded in documents on this website may be subject to change or removal without notice.
5.Information on Future Performance
The Company may from time to time post information to the website pertaining to the future business and performance
of the Company or the corporate group. Such information is based on information available at the time of publishing
and judged by the Company as reasonable.
Changes in a variety of factors may cause the actual circumstance to be different from the prediction or forecast.
Customers should refrain from relying solely on the information provided on this website and should be aware that the Company has no obligation to revise the information.
Applications to establish a link to the website must be lodged in writing to the Company in advance.
The application should include your name, your contact details (address, telephone, and e-mail address), the URL of the page in which the link is to be placed, the content of the linked website and the reason for the link.
As a general rule, any links to the website should only use the “https://www.shi-ftec.co.jp/en” URL.
The management of other websites visited from this website or linked on this website (hereafter referred to as
“Linked Sites”) is the responsibility of the operator of each Linked Site. Customers accessing Linked Sites must
abide by the Rules of Use for those sites.
The Company will bear no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of a Linked Site, or for the content of the Linked Site.
We do not identify your personal information from information based on cookies.
9.Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The Company website, interpretation of the Rules of Use, and operation of the website are in accordance with the laws
In the absence of any separate stipulation, disputes over the website or its agreed content shall come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.